If you are running Libretro/RetroArch emulators (which is the case for PlayStation, NES, SNES, MegaDrive, and others), you can re-configure controls by using the steps below:
- Start a game for the system you want to configure (for example a NES game).
- Press Select+X (Select+triangle in a PlayStation-like controller), this starts the RGUI.
- Go to
Quick Menu ->
- Configure the buttons as you like.
- After configure, select the
Save Core Remap File. This will save the config for this specific system.
5.1. If you want to save a config for just one game, open the respective game, follow the steps 1-4, and then select
Save Game Remap File.
- Select another game for another system (for example, PlayStation) and repeat these steps.